RecruitTalent, LLC Privacy Statement
SYSUSA, Inc. DBA RecruitTalent, LLC (RecruitTalent) is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement applies to the official pages of RecruitTalent’s website (“www.recruittalent.com”) and all sites created and maintained by RecruitTalent (e.g., landing pages, surveys, etc.). By using www.recruittalent.com, you accept and agree to these terms.
Privacy Statement Highlights
Information We Collect
RecruitTalent collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you sign up for the newsletter or contact us for support. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our site by, for example, using technologies like cookies.
We may also obtain data from third parties. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These third-party sources vary over time, but have included:
- Social networks when you subscribe or follow our channels.
- Service providers that help us determine a location based on your IP address to customize certain products to your location.
- Partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and
- Publicly available sources such as open government databases or other data in the public domain.
You have rights to the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline.
The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with RecruitTalent and the choices you make, including your privacy settings. The data we collect can include the following:
- Name and contact data. We may collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Information about your computer or device, including browser type and settings.
How We Share Your Personal Information
RecruitTalent will not sell or rent your data to anyone, and we will only send personal data about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of RecruitTalent (e.g., affiliates, distributors or resellers) to provide a service to you or for further follow-up related to your interests.
- We have to disclose your data in responding to a lawful request by public authorities and agencies, to meet any applicable law and regulation or to protect RecruitTalent’s assets as permitted by law.
- We are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). We may be required to disclose personal information that we handle under the Privacy Shield in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for many purposes including to furnish and maintain the Website; communicate with you regarding the website or RecruitTalent; respond to your inquiries; improve and develop the website, and investigate complaints and legal violations.
We also use it to provide you with technical and customer support and enable the provisioning of services, call you or e-mail you with updates and marketing as described in this statement and solicit your opinion or feedback.
We use your information to contact you with RecruitTalent’s newsletters, marketing, promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. This may include using demographic data or trend data provided by third parties, where permitted. Contact details, including phone numbers and email addresses, may be used to contact you.
If you do not want us to e-mail you, you can choose not to give your permission on the web pages and forms with which we collect your information. Please note that this may involve un-checking a box.
At any time, if you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you can unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication.
Choice & Control
- We will not collect your personally identifiable information unless you provide it to us by consent.
- Cookies can be disabled or removed by tools that are available in most commercial browsers. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement If there are significant changes to our information practices, we will provide you with appropriate online notice.
How to Contact Us
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or concerns regarding our privacy statement. You can also write or call us at:
8565 Sudley Rd, Suite C
Manassas, VA 20110, USA